Christian found a tiny pair of baby mittens with no thumbs and brought them to me to put on his feet. I put them on him and they only covered have of his little foot, but he didn't care. He then wanted his boots on. He walked around with mittens and boots on his feet most of the day. When I took them off of him, his circulation was being cut off by the elastic in the mittens, but he still didn't seem to mind! What a funny little guy.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Mittens for Socks
Christian found a tiny pair of baby mittens with no thumbs and brought them to me to put on his feet. I put them on him and they only covered have of his little foot, but he didn't care. He then wanted his boots on. He walked around with mittens and boots on his feet most of the day. When I took them off of him, his circulation was being cut off by the elastic in the mittens, but he still didn't seem to mind! What a funny little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment